I set out below the complaint I have sent into ABM NHS Trust and the organisation representing victims of the South Wales Hospital.
As you can see this involves the South Wales Police in the first place, then the NHS and more horrifically the CPS and Prison Service.
The story below is a synopsis of what has been happening to my brother over the past 22 years.
Truly Shocking.

I am sister to Maurice John KIRK (dob 12.3.45) who is currently being held in Cardiff Prison awaiting sentence for a trumped up crime. He is thus unable to furnish information personally. I live in Jersey but was in Cardiff last month and attended a 'victims of ABMU' meeting on Tuesday 26th March 2014 in Bridgend.
A.   Maurice Kirk has had a long battle with South Wales Police who continually picked on him for relatively minor motoring offences which he continually disproved in the magistrates' courts of South Wales over a period of some 18 years. I believe the record would show that he won over 80% of his appearances. Weekly he would be stopped and asked to produce his driving licence and insurance documents at some police station or other as he went about his business.
B.   He was a well-respected Veterinary Surgeon who would always drop whatever he was doing socially/family/middle of the night to attend an injured animal if surgery was closed. Our father was also a veterinary surgeon and held the same view that an animal in pain required immediate attention.
C.   The Police asked him to attend an injured dog found under the cliffs at Llantwit beach. (They had asked other vets in the area but as it was Saturday afternoon they refused!) My brother with his damaged ankle walked several hundred meters along the beach over stones to retrieve the dog and as people looked on he struggled to carry the mangy animal back to his car to treat in the surgery. He was reported to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons where his motoring offences were noted. The police took statements from some on-lookers who did not understand the situation (the dog had been hurled off the cliff by uncaring owners and my brother was not going to be paid for his efforts to save the dog but this did not matter to him). They failed to admit that a retired magistrate watching the event with her sister had nothing but praise for the vet and did not submit this evidence to the Royal College.
D.   Subsequently my brother was banned from practising as a vet. This had been initiated because Kirk had decided to take the South Wales Police to the Civil Court for their behaviour over the last 18 years.
The Police turned up the pressure and one day in June 2009 they arrested him for possession of an unlicensed and illegal firearm. He was imprisoned on remand and S W Police asked Dr. W to verify my brother's state of mental health. The court duly placed him in C CLINIC for 28 days. During this time the DOCTOR and team was unable to come to a conclusion about his diagnosis and so twice more the court was asked to extend the incarceration in C Clinic. (My brother said it was a truly frightening place to be as most of the inmates really were suffering from mental illness).
E.  My brother was determined to defend himself in court as he knew the real story and he would not have been able to afford legal representation and anyway, could find no reliable Welsh defence lawyer. The Police were anxious to stop him speaking the truth in court so unbeknownst to the defendant he was illegally placed on MAPPA Level 3 and made  a subject of Public Interest Immunity (IIP) and therefore should be incarcerated to Ashworth Hospital for LIFE!. (Before they picked him up in June 2009 an order had gone out that he was to be shot on sight if seen near the home of the Chief Constable Barbara Wilding. Luckily for Maurice he did not go down that road as he did not know where she lived and had received no notice that he would be shot if he did. This is all unbelievable I hear you say but there is a paper trail to prove it)
F.   The Court needed two psychiatrists to sign the document to declare that Kirk was unfit to plead. Although whilst in his prison cell in HMP Cardiff I understand eleven psychiatrists tried to interview him a second doctor could not be found to corroborate that my brother had paranoid delusional disorder and was unfit to defend himself in court.
G. On 2nd December 2009 I ordered the transcript of the bail application hearing in front of Judge Bidder. (received 20th Jan. 2010) My brother was not allowed to be present and so had no representative in court to hear Dr. W testimony that Maurice John KIRK has paranoid delusional disorder, a degree of brain damage and possibly brain cancer.
H. His application for bail failed but surprisingly whilst awaiting trial no Prison Doctor came near him and no hospital appointment was made in relation to 'possible brain tumour'!
I. Needless to say he was extremely worried about his health once he had sight of the transcript and the doctor's evidence. NO TREATMENT offered.
J. The Firearms Jury Trial was rumbled as a made-up case by South Wales Police  as we were told after the three week trial that the Jury were pretty sure that the Police had fabricated evidence from Day One. Maurice was released.
K. During the subsequent years (now 4 years) he has attempted to have this false medical report removed from his health records and those held by HMP Cardiff. It has been in vain.
L. He desperately needed a hip replacement operation as his ankle injury had put pressure on the hip joint. The anaesthetist was unable to accept him for treatment due to this incorrect report and in the end he had the operation in France.
M.  He re-applied for his Private Pilots Licence but this was refused because of the Doctor's report. He re-applied to be reinstated at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons but this was refused based on Dr. W's false medical report.
N. He had full scans on his brain at his expense  (not in South Wales as the health service refused him) to ascertain that he DID NOT have  a brain tumour nor appreciable brain damage. 
O. Last year the CAA awarded him his Private Pilots Licence again and after being incarcerated again in HMP Cardiff on another Police make-believe case to prevent the 20 year Civil Action against the South Wales Police in Court from concluding he had to go on hunger strike before the Prison Medical Service  admitted that the information in Dr.  W's medical Report of September 2009 was incorrect in its conclusions.
P. I should add that my brother, (aged 69, oldest prisoner in the prison)) who has a prolapsed colon ( as he defended himself this was the only route he could take to get important evidence into Court from his Prison Cell) is in regular 5 hours of pain but is obliged to queue in line with the methadone chaps on his drug wing for a paracetamol which he is obliged to take then (8am and 4pm) and so is unable to receive pain relief when he needs it later in the evening. He is down to see the Prison Doctor in 6 weeks time! When you see how he treated animals in pain he now wishes he was an animal not a Human Being in the South Wales Health area.
Q. He has tried and tried to get this false report removed from his file but it has proved impossible. NHS Wales have never co-operated in this.
signed on the victim's behalf :  Celia L. Jeune (nee Kirk)


Ok, guess what they have done now?

Maurice's appeal against assault conviction, which was heard on Monday and Tuesday of this week and which culminated then in the revelation by a duty governor at the prison, from the witness box and under oath, that the prison phone line was monitored and controlled by the south Wales police, has now been adjourned untill 30th JUNE of this year, some 80 days from now!

So that is another 80 days on remand then, another 80 days of isolation.

One can only wonder why this would be. One thing that can be stated with certainty is that it is not in the pursuit of justice!


Here is an interesting development that happened on Tuesday.

Whilst under cross examination by Maurice, a duty governor from Cardiff prison  admitted that a legal supporter was prevented from communicating with him regarding his ongoing civil case against the South Wales police, whilst he was in the prison on trumped up charges by the South Wales police (that were later dropped).

Apparently the block on the phone number of the said supporter was arranged by the same people he was in the process of sueing, namely.............THE SOUTH WALES POLICE! Obviously this is now on the record, perverting the course of justice anyone?

This is only the admission of one witness about one incident, there have been numerous other incidents of visitors names being removed from the list and other phone numbers being blocked at critical times, as has been reported on this site over the last three years.

The court will not be sitting on Wednesday or Thursday and apparently can only sit on Friday with two judges instead of three!

Maurice seems to think he may be sentenced on Friday for the breach of the void in Law restraining order that he was convicted of a couple of weeks ago, although we are not sure why they would do that in the middle of the appeal against assault on the prison officer Rogan and before the appeal against assault on the barrister Gareth Evans. Perhaps they think they can stop the details of the truth from coming out?

In any case we think it likely that they will drop the Evans case in order to prevent him from having to take the stand and be cross examined by Maurice!

The truth is coming out, slowly, drip by drip but it is coming out none the less.

Softly softly, catchee Monkey(s)


Some interesting points came up yesterday, one of the most notable being that the judge banned anyone in the public gallery from taking notes! One has to wonder why he doesn't want the general public making a record of official proceedings in open court? Particularly as the general public are paying for the court and are ultimately the observers to ensure that justice is done.

Which actually brings me to the second point of note, although this appeal is being heard in a different courtroom, number 7 as it happens, the ubiquitous fish tank made an unwelcome re-appearance. It was noted in this case for it's superior ability to block out both the sound and vision of observers at the back of the court! Not only that but it was connected to the cells by a glass, no doubt bulletproof, tunnel which intruded even further into the courtroom.

One got to wondering, whilst straining to hear the proceedings, about this bulletproof dock, connected as it is to the cells by locked doors in the tunnel which required the private security guards to open with a key. This dock, in the court, isn't actually a dock at all. Rather it is a cell, connected to the other cells and completely insulated from the court.

According to British Law, the accused is innocent, unless and until he is proven guilty. He may be remanded in custody until his trial begins, but once he enters the court he does so as an innocent man. How then is it possible to put him in a cell and have him in court at the same time? The purpose of the remand is to ensure that he appears in the court, to prevent flight, but once he enters the court the custody of the gaol is suspended and he stands in the court as an innocent man.

It is against the Law of this land to confine an innocent man in a cell! The court is not there to imprison him (ostensibly), the court is there to decide if he is guilty as charged. How can he appear in court, if he is still effectively in the cells?

This reminds me of the machine gun farce, you know the one where the police produced gender changing witnesses, hidden behind screens, in the interests of national security! When, after the jury found him not guilty, the judge insisted that he would be released after he had been "processed" down in the cells, but he was an innocent man! The jury, the highest law in the land, had just said so, yet he was dragged back out of the courtroom and down to the cells, to be unceremoniously kicked out of the side entrance some hours later. So yet again they imprisoned an innocent man.

They cannot do this under British Law! It is called unlawful imprisonment, or alternatively kidnapping and the penalties are severe! The ONLY conclusion that can be reached is that they are not doing it under British Law, they are in fact using continental law, code Napoleon, the inquisitory system! The main difference between the two? Code Napoleon presumes a man's guilt until he is proven innocent and if they are presuming his guilt then they can of course put him in a cell.

Of course this also conflicts with another pillar of British justice, that of equality before the law. Maurice is representing himself; so he is in effect his own legal counsel for the defence. Now the counsel for the prosecution has at his disposal a large desk upon which to spread his legal papers, an assistant to sit behind him, and the benefit of being clearly heard by the court, (apart from those in the public gallery), he even has a ready supply of water to drink, should the proceedings dry him up!

Maurice on the other hand, is confined in the aforementioned fish tank, he has no desk upon which to spread the legal papers for his defence, which he also doesn't have. he has no assistant to sit behind him and spent most of the day with his lips pressed to the one inch gap between the bulletproof panels in an effort to be heard. No water is provided for his refreshment.

How can it possibly be said that he enjoys equality with the prosecution? He is plainly at a disadvantage from the start.


Maurice appears in court again this morning, before Judge Crowther at 10 am. This time for an appeal against conviction for assaulting a prison officer.

Maurice claims that he arrested the prison officer Rogan for commiting a crime when he failed to return his passport which was being unlawfully withheld after he had been released from prison. The authorities of course had to cover this up and so they initially charged him with unlawfully entering a prison, then they changed the charge to assault!

They convicted him of course, in the usual manner. Strangely enough, although this took place right in front of the main entrance to Cardiff prison, which, as you would expect, is watched continuously by a security camera, there was no video evidence available for that day to settle the matter one way or the other! Apparently the camera was not working at the time of the incident, either it was broken or it was switched off, much like the cameras in the Pont d'Alma tunnel were switched off on the day that they murdered Diana.

One has to wonder why his appeal is being heard in the Cardiff courts where he was convicted? Surely it should be in the London appeal court? Never mind, I can pretty much guarantee that it will be a rerun of his last appeal against conviction in the Cardiff crown court, which of course was held in the ..........Cardiff crown court!

During his recent trial for breaking the restraining order, Maurice was prevented from presenting his medical evidence to the jury, the evidence which shows that he does not have brain damage or a tumour. The evidence that discredits the medical report produced by the doctor who must, in the interests of "justice", remain nameless. The same evidence that was used to unlawfully incarcerate him for 8 months before the jury spotted the lies of the police and aquitted him of dealing in machine guns!

It was deemed by the judge to be irrelevant. Of course if it had been presented, then it would have proved that he was not guilty of harassment as he was pursuing and exposing a crime, which in turn would mean that the restraining order was unfounded in the first place. Just as well it was irrelevant then, otherwise it would have proved that they have unlawfully locked him up for the last three years or so!

Maurice puts this down to the "zero tolerance" policy of the South Wales Police to accusations against NHS medical staff. He insists that they are pursuing a policy of immunity to prosecution for medical staff.

The NHS of course is one of the biggest gravy trains in town. The opportunities for enriching the masonic cabal are at least equal to if not bigger than the opportunities provided by the "law enforcement/ judicial" gravy train that was milked only last year to the tune of 30 million of our pounds by the bent cops and robbers, sorry, the bent cops and lawyers of the Cardiff cabal!

Does anyone remember the link I posted a while back to an article in the Independent? The one that told how masonic corruption and control of the police, judges and most of the rest of civic society has reached out of control epidemic proportions, well here it is, in the flesh so to speak! Was it this link: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-corruption-of-britain-uks-key-institutions-infiltrated-by-criminals-9052617.html ?

Getting back to the appeal later on this morning, it is rumoured that the judge Crowther QC, appointed by the queen no less, does in fact know the barrister Gareth Evans, who Maurice also arrested for breaking the Law and was again convicted of assault. If this turns out to be the case then obviously the judge will need to recuse himself. He could hardly be expected to be impartial in such circumstances...............could he?