Thoughts of a Cynic on Armistice Day or "How Can this really be True?"
This account of events attempts to illustrate how "HM Partnership", the combination of the Welsh Crown Prosecution Service, HM Court Service, HM Privy Council, HM Prison and HM Treasury Solicitor, has colluded to get Maurice Kirk's name removed from the register of veterinary surgeons. Subsequent appeals were refused, even though they did not follow the procedure prescribed. An Abuse of Process Application is therefore currently before HM Privy Council shortly to be heard at the Supreme Court building in Parliament Square, London. In this video talks Maurice outside the building after having lodged the application.
1. 2001 RCVS lawyers visit South Wales Police and examine Maurice Kirk's confidential police records, contrary to Home Office Regulations 87/45.
2. 2002 South Wales Police complaint to RCVS leads to MJK's name removed from the veterinary register.
3. 2003 HM Treasury Solicitor instructs HM Cardiff County Court manager to send all of MJK's 130 odd files to a team of HM lawyers in Whitehall to consider him a ‘Vexatious Litigant' - without previous court consent being obtained.
4. 2004 MJK loses HM Privy Council Appeal and later, in June, during appeal against costs, Their Lordships rule the ‘cumulative effect' of convictions rendered him unfit to practice veterinary surgery.
5. 2005 RCVS rule each motoring offence ‘rendered MJK unfit to practice veterinary surgery'. [What does motoring have to do with helping animals?]
6. 2005 RCVS obtains two year Extended Civil Restraint Order (ECRO) from London's Administrative Court restricting MJK's right to apply for disclosure of prosecution evidence gathered and sue for damages. [Why does the College need to collude with the Royal Courts of Justice?]
7. 2006 RCVS rules MJK further annual applications, to be re-instated, as ‘hoped' by the HM Privy Council court judges, are to be decided without a convened court - contrary to 2004 Statutory Instrument, Paras 20.3 and 20.6. See http://bit.ly/9uhKUB
8. 2007 HM Court Services ‘lose' MJK files between Cardiff and HM Treasury Solicitor.
9. 2007 More leaked HM internal memos from Whitehall served on Cardiff County Court.
10. 2007 Court of Appeal refuses MJK a jury trial against South Wales Police for damages.
11. 2008 MJK 4th October letter for identification of police incidents and outcome, leads to Abuse of Process Application ordering Chief Constable to disclose incident material (Royal Courts of Justice repeatedly refuse to do same for RCVS failed disclosure).
12. 2008 Information Commissioner, contrary to FOI and Data Protection Acts, refuses to disclose RCVS's excuse not to disclose the ‘enquiry material' gathered, even when from MJK's own clients.
13. 2009 January MJK attempts to deliver a letter of complaint to His Royal Highness, The Prince of Wales, to personally intervene concerning the current conduct of the police and judiciary in his Principality.
14. 2009 Feb MJK is investigated by FTAC (Fixed Threat Assessment Centre) of Metropolitan Police and ruled ‘no risk' by their senior psychiatrist.
15. 25th Feb Chief Constable signs her much delayed sworn affidavit, contrary to the Fraud Act, denying knowledge of several magistrate court cases and other incidents, including police breaking into MJK's veterinary surgery (see schedule of incidents).
16. 27th Feb MJK makes statement of complaint to the police re Chief Constable.
17. March MJK lays information for private prosecution, by indictment, against Chief Constable, before Barry Magistrates. Action adjourned to July and then adjourned again.
18. April MJK's £50,000 false imprisonment Claim is filed, against HM Prison and South Wales Police, for refusing to accept, each day in prison, outstanding CPS costs in lieu of prison term.
19. May New deadline is passed for 'mutual exchange of witness statements' needed to be done in seventeen year running civil claims re police harassment and false imprisonments.
20. 8th June Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangement (MAPPA) convenes with staff from South Wales Police Psychiatric prison, Caswell Clinic. (HM Prison excluded from proceedings, HM Governor later informs MJK). MJK registered level 3 (terrorist level). Leaked MAPPA records disclose Chief Constable deliberately delays MJK's arrest ‘for being in possession of machine gun and live ammunition' until 22nd June 2009. [Why?]
21. 16th June Chief Constable, RCVS and HM Attorney General were co defendants, police in attendance, at a Judicial Review Application for failed evidence disclosure and the false 25th February affidavit.
22. 18th June MJK obtains entry inside Police HQ with witness statements to ‘exchange' before dead line, only to be surrounded by heavily armed police wearing tin hats and carrying smoke grenades.
23. [8th June leaked MAPPA record discloses that, should MJK approach the Defendant in his civil action, he was likely to be shot].
24. 19th June Dolmans, solicitors for Chief Constable, receive visit by MJK for ‘mutual exchange of witness statements'. Dolmans again refuse.
25. 20th June Dolmans make formal complaint to their client of MJK's ‘threats of criminal damage' (delivery of witness statements through their office front window).
26. 21st June First attempted armed raid with helicopter and around 25 police officers on MJK's home.
27. 22nd June Second attempt and arrest for ‘threats of criminal damage' and ‘possession of machine gun'. Despite HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC ordering the statement's disclosure, by Dolmans and also MJK's application for it, during criminal trial, police refuse to disclose that Dolmans statement or incident identification and outcome, some two hundred, going back to the fire of 1993 (see web site video).
28. Arrest curtails the time MJK would have remained at risk of being shot as police knew decommissioned machine gun was sold one year before.
29. July With MJK safely tucked up in HM Caswell Clinic, under Section 35 of 1983 Mental Health Act, without psychiatric examination to support, HM Privy Council denies receipt of MJK's application, HM Prison Service denies receipt of MJK's £50,000 claim served on prison, HM Court Services deny proper record was kept but keeps the court fee, HM Prison denies knowledge of MJK was admitted MAPPA level 3 prisoner, HM Treasury Solicitor continues the ‘Vexatious Litigant enquiry' while defending the £50, 000 claim, all reliant on both HM Governor and HM Court Manager's hearsay, both refusing to disclose the ‘audit trail' so ordered by the pending trial judge, HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC.
30. 2nd December Cardiff Crown and Cardiff Crown Prosecution Service hold, in camera, excluding the public or court record, discussions with Dr Tegwyn Williams, Clinical Director of Caswell Clinic, with the view of sending MJK, not present nor legally represented, to Broadmoor high security psychiatric prison, ‘Imprisonment for Public Protection' (IPP), in order to serve a prison sentence of an indeterminate period without trial.
31. On Armistice Day in Brittany, MJK is still being denied the medical evidence that was before that clandestine hearing needed in order that he may no longer be suffering such an overdue operation for a total hip replacement and possible surgery on his recently damaged right ankle.
The NHS, just one responsible for withholding his ‘medical records', continue to remain silent.
South Wales Police do not spare any costs and don't hesitate to go to extremes to persecute Maurice, get him convicted, registered as terrorist level 3 MAPPA, incarcerated or sectioned and imprisoned for life.
HM Court Service, supposed to be independent of any party, is not operating according to their rules and procedures.
HM Treasury Solicitor is ‘interfering' on behalf of both the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and Cardiff Courts.
HM Prison has colluded by pretending not to know about MAPPA certification or the due process of law in a civil action.
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons has colluded with South Wales Police to get his name removed from the veterinary register reliant on the immunity to prosecution bestowed on it by the 1967 RCVS Royal Charter.