01 06 018 SWP MG IPCC Conclusion.pdf
South Wales Police will not admit as to just which statement(s) of the targeted victim have been submitted to the Professional Standards Department!
My IPPC reply to 18th June 12 South Wales Police Professional Standards Dept. refusals to properly investigate my many complaints arising from one decommissioned Lewis Machine Gun attached to my Farnborough DH2 WWI fighter display aircraft.
Web site photo off gallery of machine gun in capable hands:
1. The police letter exudes bias in many paragraphs and quite erroneous about their conduct.
2. The gun was used to prosecute me under Section 5(1)(a) of 1968 Fire Arms Act.
3. The gun was used to have me remanded in custody for nearly eight months.
4. Used to have me imprisoned under Section 35 of the 1983 Mental Health Act.
5. Police have not even re interviewed the owners despite their new August 2011 statements!
South Wales Police accept in their original August 2009 gathered evidence that the new owner had painted the black gun to part silver immediately after their 2008 purchase from me.
The police then returned the gun, after my 2010 successful trial, even in a different shade of silver!
I had sold the gun as ‘all black' just as the gun was then presented in my 2010 jury trial and in my August 2008 U Tube video, also shown the jury, having been filmed an hour before it was collected.
The same video can be seen on www.kirkflyingvet.com as used by the police for the Cardiff trial.
6. The ‘investigation' was wholly disproportionate because:
a) I faced a minimum five year prison sentence on each of the remaining charges
b) I was registered MAPPA level 3 at level 3 management, meaning 24/7 armed surveillance
c) aided by their forensic psychiatrist, also using falsified evidence and quite unqualified medical reports, stating I had ‘significant brain damage' and possible brain tumour
d) allowed the police to ask His Honour Judge Neil Bidder QC, on 2nd December 2009 (transcript available), I be further sectioned under the 1983 Act in order I be further incarcerated to Ashworth high security psychiatric hospital, IPP, meaning possibly for life
e) Inspector Richard Holder continues to refuse to let me finish or even give me copy of my part written signed witness statement, for the IPCC, I made in Cardiff prison on 7th February 2012 in the presence of his colleague, Inspector King.
f) Aircraft mechanics, when I owned it, Civil Aviation Authority and Lincolnshire museum licenced mechanics, all state it was decommissioned and that the barrel was blocked.
7. The police admit firing the gun only after the new owner's August 09 statement that it was blocked when the police took possession of it on 22nd June 2009, on the day of my arrest.
8. Since this IPCC inquiry started solicitors for the police have only, this month, now disclosed but only by a court order from an English court, all previous orders from Cardiff courts having been ignored, that my arrest had been instigated by Dolmans, solicitors, defending in a 20 year running civil damages claim for numerous other malicious and failed prosecutions.
09 06 20 SWP Dolmans MG 11.pdf
9. Since this IPCC complaint was registered I have established that seven MAPPA monthly meetings were only conducted within the knowledge of police and NHS (Wales) staff at Caswell Clinic, Glanrhyd Hospital, Bridgend. All documents proving these facts are available.
9 12 15 SWP MJK MAPPA Statement.pdf
10. A policy to ‘having me shot' was the only reason to delay my arrest for well over three weeks and is recorded in the leaked MAPPA minutes and original executive summaries of this conspiracy to again pervert the course of justice. 10 09 27 Medical MAPPA 4p.pdf
Under Cover Tactics
11. ‘Foxy' was the name given at the 2010 Cardiff Crown Court trial to the anonymous screened off male police officer I was denied, as with others, to properly cross examine.
He pretended to be the officer who telephoned each time when attempting to purchase the machine gun. He knew, full well, it had been advertised on my web site for almost ten years and had been sold a year earlier!
Female police communication to me included a telephone call to my then wife, Kirstie Kirk.
The police have not even interviewed Kirstie Kirk following my current allegations to the IPCC.
Police refused to disclose evidence recorded during her original interrogation, during ‘Operation Chalice', for the machine gun coinciding with ‘Operation Orchid', the latter being to coerce her into signing a witness statement that I had a history of mental health issues.
It was for the purpose of ‘snatching' our ten year old daughter on behalf of the Vale of Glamorgan Social Services following the 8th June 2009 discussions at the clandestine MAPPA meeting at Barry police station with only police and Caswell Clinic staff in attendance.
12. The August 2010 MAPPA ‘Executive Summary', of the so far disclosed MAPPA meetings, was only written following my paid for application before His honour Judge Seys Llewellyn QC. 10 12 3 MAPPA Executive Summary.pdf
13. As for the 8th June 2009 minutes, leaked from Caswell Clinic, the document clearly indicates I would be shot should I again approach Barbara Wilding, the then Chief Constable, as I had done following her 26th February 2009 now proven to be false sworn affidavit on disclosure.
14. Crown Prosecution Service advise was recorded in the minutes to the effect that my intentions to expedite the ‘mutual exchange' of witness statements, in the on-going civil trial, appeared legitimate. Dolmans, solicitors, it was disclosed, were giving contrary advice.
15. His Honour Judge Seys Llewellyn QC's refusal to order further disclosure of the monthly minutes he confirmed only yesterday in that his responsibilities were only for the civil action.
16. My private prosecution applications, except via Bristol, in anticipation of the usual negative response by those ultimately responsible, have also been blocked in all the criminal courts.
Maurice Kirk BVSc 11th July 2012
An unfinished summary of how this South Wales Police conduct influenced Musa's Mackenzie Friend representation during 2011 Family courts12 07 12 Re Kirk v South Wales Police re Sept 11 unfinished.pdf
re their six snatched Nigerian children by Haringey Council with criminal convictions now under appeal
My UK mobile: 07907937953
My e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who in South Wales is the next target victim? Oh, it appears to be Manchester.....
Parliamentary Inquiry into the Independent Police Complaints Commission
Tomorrow (18/7/12) sees the start of the Home Affairs Select Committee hearing into the future of this much maligned organisation. Called to give evidence is the new IPCC boss, Dame Anne Owers (i've heard good things about her from trusted sources), Doreen Lawrence (mother of Stephen Lawrence) and the Police Action Lawyers Group.
Now, both Cardif Crown and Cardiff Magistratef, of course, refuse to list my private prosecutions.
Even though the Bristol District Judge agreed my allegations were so serious ( rogue doctor falsifying my medical report and police re painting the machine gun with the hope of fooling the jury) they should be transferred to Cardiff Crown ( this was a year ago) the Cardiff judiciary is so incestously biased, because I do not have a Welsh accent, ignore all my letters to list the case.
Filed under: HM Immunity, South Wales Police, Machine Gun, Judge Seys Llewellyn QC, MAPPA, Cardiff County Court, Professor Roger Wood, Independent Police Complaints Commission, IPCC, General Medical Council, Cardiff Magistrates Court, HM Court Service, Failed Disclosure, Abuse of Process, NHS WALES, false imprisonment, falsifying evidence